Monday, July 22, 2013

Special Moments Last Forever..

Hello my dear friends..
Hope you are all feeling well and healthy.
I have a new card to share with you today. I've made this card for The Stamp Basket online store. It's not an ordinary card for me, but I wanted to try something different this time, and here is the result..

when card is opened and pulled out tag:
close up of the image colored with copic markers:
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:   
WOC - Blues and/or Purples
Fashionista - Wings
Card Mania - "Pearls and/or Gems" 
  
✿Hugs✿
✿✿Natalie✿✿

Thanks for stopping by...

11 comments:

Лилия Немировская said...

изящно! очень красиво!

Iveta said...

KpacиBo!

Miss Emerald said...

Gorgeous card! Very beautiful image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Card Mnaia Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Dena said...

Girl!!! This is stunning! So much detail! I love it!!!
Hugs, Dena

Kelly said...

Breathtaking!! I so love your card, it is stunning in every way!! Thank you for sharing it with us today.
Hugs Kelly

Donna Ellis said...

Oh MY, Natalie! What a gorgeous card design with the pretty gate fold, lovely layers and images, beautiful embellishments, and interactive elements on the inside. Wonderful in every way and I have pinned it. Not only have I pinned it for further inspiration, but I have become your newest follower after spending a lovely morning browsing your blog! Thanks for sharing your talent on your blog. hugs, de
{Creative Smiles}

coops said...

oh wow this is amazing Natalie.really beautiful design and image and I love your pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Dilyana said...

Such a lovely card! :) Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and I hope to see you again! :)

annes paperfun said...

Wow!!
Such a lovely card!
Lovely image
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Your card is just a dream. So may beautiful details. Thank you for joining us at Fashionista and hope to see you again.

with love from Holland,
Dorothy

Nash said...

очень красиво)