Saturday, June 25, 2016

"You bring Sunshine to my life." IAR DT Card..

Hi everyone,
I have a new card to share with you today.
 I made this card for I am Roses DT inspiration. 
For my card I've used another cute digi image from Sugar Nellie called Victoria standing and I coloured her with copic markers. 
As always I used a lot of yummy flowers from I am Roses 
to decorate my card.
*****************
*****************
*****************
Here is a list of I Am Roses  flowers I used on this card: 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges: 
The Ribbon Girl - Any Image 
Copic Spain Challenge - Anything Goes 
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes 
ABC Challenge - ‘J is for "Just As You Like"...’ 
Craft Your Passion - Challenge #317 - Always Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #117 - Anything Goes 
Crafting With Friends - Challenge 23 - Anything Goes 
Glitter 'N' Sparkle - Challenge #193 - Anything Goes
Live & Love Crafts - June Challenge - Becky's sketch
Simon Says - Add Some Shimmer 

Thanks for stopping by...
✿Hugs✿

✿✿Natalie✿✿

4 comments:

CraftingMum said...

Wow your colouring is amazing, and your card is beautiful, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafting with friends, Louise DT x

Mariecrea said...

Bonjour, bravo pour votre carte, elle est sublime et toute en tendresse. Bonne jounée.

Mojca said...

Waw this looks so pretty! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Hi Natalie,
Gorgeous card; love this sweet Sugar Nellie image! Great take on Becky's sketch and beautifully embellished. Thanks for playing with LLC.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts